Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatments and procedures can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please provide the following information at the time of your consultation :
- Your referral slip and any X-Rays, CT Scans, MRI Films, Hearing Tests or Sleep Studies (if applicable).
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have medical insurance, bring the necessary completed forms and your insurance card along with any secondary or subsequent insurance carriers. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
BE AWARE THAT ALL CO-PAY AND DEDUCTIBLES WILL BE COLLECTED AT THE TIME OF YOUR VISIT.
Please be aware of the following information before your visit:
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- For those who do not speak English, please bring a family member or friend that can interpret.